Is there any way I can get my pills for free?

asmock 15 Dec 2014

There are patient assistance programs (PAPs) that help you get your meds at little to no cost. The PAP at the clinic I visit is based on income. I suggest that you check with your doctor, or a nurse at the clinic you visit.

chuck1957 15 Dec 2014

Also google the name of the pill your taking and they come up with ways of getting the company name and programs for patient assistance good luck this is very comman don't feel bad at all go for it..Chuck1957

kaismama 15 Dec 2014

You can apply for Medicaid, you can apply to the manufacturer for assistance if you tell us what meds we can find that info, or you can apply to any of the following-
Suddenly Senior suddenlysenior.com/patientassistantprograms.html; or Needy Meds needymeds.org; and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or pparx.org, freemedicine.com The CoPay Relief Program 1-866-512-3861 or copay.org; or access2wellness.com