What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at https://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

5 mg Oxycodone.

What is this pill - White Round with 'WL over 94' imprint? And PE on opposite side.?

Small white round, non coated tablet. One side is WL with score line over 94. Opposite side is PE.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY

What is this pill: small, round and white pill that has the imprint RUGBY on 1 side & 4224 on othe?

I cannot find this pill anywhere. No searches have provided me with any answer. I found these pills in an old house. White, round, small pill that ...