it looks exactly like a diazepam 5 mg. except a shade darker and is scored wit novo on top and 40 on bottom any suggestions
What is this pill - with 'novo 40' imprint?
- 17 Jun 2009 by tannergoodridge6
- 21 July 2009
- seizures, alcohol withdrawal, anxiety, endoscopy or radiology premedication, icu agitation, light anesthesia, light sedation, meniere's disease, muscle spasm, seizure prevention, status epilepticus, tetanus, temporomandibular joint disorder, diazepam, pill id
Is this your tablet? Nadolol 40mg
- Diazepam Information for Consumers
- Diazepam Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diazepam (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.