it looks exactly like a diazepam 5 mg. except a shade darker and is scored wit novo on top and 40 on bottom any suggestions
What is this pill - with 'novo 40' imprint?
- 17 Jun 2009 by tannergoodridge6
- 21 July 2009
- seizures, alcohol withdrawal, anxiety, endoscopy or radiology premedication, icu agitation, light anesthesia, light sedation, meniere's disease, muscle spasm, seizure prevention, status epilepticus, tetanus, temporomandibular joint disorder, diazepam, pill id
- Diazepam Information for Consumers
- Diazepam Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Diazepam (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.