Phentermine - Hello Everyone!! Are there any "must have" supplements needed?

HeadStarter 27 Jul 2013

Hi there and welcome to DC. Well, you haven't given any information for what you are trying to achieve. You want to lose weight but I wouldn't and can't recommend that product. The side effects are ghastly to down right deadly! You still must eat right for the rest and best of your life.

I can tell you that I lost and have kept off 92 lbs. for over 5 years now. I started michael thurmonds 6-week body makeover and continue to eat the same types of food that helped me lose it to begin with. The beauty of the program is it helps you achieve your goals by eating food that is right for your body type. Your body type is determined pretty easily with this program. Depending on whether you are a body type A, B, C, D or E will determine the foods that will help you lose weight. You actually have to eat to lose. I thought that was crazy, too, but that is exactly what I did and it works. I was losing about 10 lbs per month and I never plateaued. I stopped losing based on the way I was eating and that is where I am today.

Please consider what you are doing before throwing money at pills, supplements or other things. At the end of that... you still have to eat right to keep it off. I should know, I have yo-yoed my entire adult life. I lost all of this weight in my 50s and am nearing 60 now. I cannot exercise but I started walking -albeit slow walking.

I wish you well... I wish you great health and a healthy future to live into.

Mary