Why would the pharmacy be giving me pecocet written 10/325 on it now the pill says ip204?

lbrogan16 24 Jan 2013

The 10/325 is the strength of the percocet. The Ip204 is the imprint from the manufacturer..it is a way for them to identify the drug. I hope this helps. Always good to double check all medication after it is picked up from the pharmacy.

kaismama 24 Jan 2013

The pharmacy probably changed manufacturers. I checked the ip204 and it is percocet.

DzooBaby 24 Jan 2013

It is not unusual for pharmacies to change manufacturers of generic medications. Different manufacturers pills may be different colors, shpes and have different markings but the active medications are the same. The binders or inactive ingredients can differ though. The effects of the drugs should be the same.