It's for a workers comp issue. I have outlaid around $100,000 that's owed to me. The judge will award it to me but the pharmacist refuses to give me my records and it's my legal right to ask for them and no one, not even my comp lawyers, can give me an answer on what to do about it. Anyone got a clue?