My pharmacist have gave my prescription of Norco,,when I opened bottle up,the Pills are white 176?

chuck1957 22 Dec 2015

Drug: Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Strength: 325 mg / 10 mg
Pill Imprint: 176
Color: White
Shape: Elliptical / Oval Yes Sherry; Don't know why they don't say something this is the same as Norco all most Pharmacy do now is order it; by the order number and they just send the brand they have at the wholesaler. But it is exactly the same I put the description of it on the top above this so you could see. But anytime if they don't say something feel free to call the pharmacy and have them look it up. You never want to take chances on it being something else but you have nothing to worry about it is exactly what it is supposed to be. Have a good day. Chuck1957

chuck1957 22 Dec 2015

PS IF YOUR LAST ONES WERE YELLOW THESE ARE WHITE WITH A LINE ON THE OTHER SIDE SO THAT IT CAN BE BROKEN IF YOU WANT TO BREAK IT IN HALF but it is the same.Have a Merry Christmas. Chuck1957