On 18 December, a day after I finished my period, I had sex and the condom broke. He put another one on and we continued until I started bleeding from the rough sex. He came before that while I was giving him head, but he wiped off the visible substance. I know I shouldn't have done it. I was stupid. It might have been precum though, but I'm not quite sure.
Anyways, I was worried and took Take Action (Plan B One Step was sold out) 4 hours later. I started bleeding about a week later for a few days, but I did my research to find out it wasn't my period. Instead, it was just the Plan B functioning. I was supposed to have my period on 8 January, and I was spotting a day before. I started my period today finally, exactly a week later. Is there still a chance I may be pregnant? What are the chances?