I was on my period I had sex and the condom broke, I took the plan b pill the next day. Am I ok?

DzooBaby 20 Jun 2014

Probably. There is no way to say for sure but you covered the bases as to what to do in the event of a condom break. It is best to use spermicides with condoms to help kill sperm in the event of a break. Plan b may delay your period a bit. It is about 80-95% effective so there is still a chance for pregnancy even on your period. Some women have ovulated while on their period but chances are smaller

mkelseigh 20 Jun 2014

How can I find out if I'm ok or not if my next period isn't till next months since I'm on on birth control cycle. Will I have to wait a whole month to find out and hope I'm not pregnant? Can I get a pregnancy test? Will it work?