November was my last month on the birth control pill. On New Year's Eve, I had sex and the condom broke. We noticed IMMEDIATELY. My partner hadn't ejaculated yet but he pulled out fast and we stopped. I took the generic Plan B (Take Action) pill the next day.

I also got the Nexplanon birth control implant inserted on the 3rd of January. I was supposed to get my period the 4th or 5th, but it is now the 10th of January and I have not had a period, spotting, or anything. I have had cramps that last about 10-20 seconds (they feel like my usual PMS cramps). Some days when I check my cervical mucus there is a slight tinge of red, but the next day there will be nothing.

I don't know if I'm just being dramatic or what, but I have no earthly idea what's going on because I'm usually never late. Is it just the morning after pill and implant hormones messing up my body and cycle?