Ive had my period ever since ive gotten the implanon. Which is roughly 3 months now. Is this normal?

kaismama 2 Nov 2012

I would suggest if this is a heavy flow, that you should talk to your doctor. If its just a light flow, it may be normal. Here is the web site from the manufacturer about it. Remember that any time you are worried, you can call the doctors office and ask questions. www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/i/implanon/implanon_ppi.pdf

pbabyy 4 Feb 2013

I had mine inserted in November and have been experiencing the same thing. Everyone I know who has gotten it had depo before. I did not. They had normal to heavy periods irregularly. Then it just stopped. I've been waiting for mine to stop. Feels like I'm bleeding a tiny bit everyday. Or atleast for most days of the month (give or take 5 days) they said it would even out after a few month. So I'm waiting, patiently... I googled this question to see if it was just me. So you're not alone. Let's cross our fingers, hope for the best and i'd suggest calling your health care provider if you feel worried at all.