Period finished about 5 days ago I've been having little pink leakage with little blood clots?

Anonymous 11 Jan 2016

I do not know how old you are but have you ever had children. If not you could be having just plain old period problems. Or you could be having a miscarriage or you could be pregnant and the embryo could be planting itself. I had both. I was pregnant twice, this first I had bleeding when the embryo implanted. It did not last very long. It was about two days and very red blood but not a lot. My second pregnancy, the same thing. But at 14 weeks I started having cramps and did not know I was in labor. Then many many hours later the bleeding started and several hours later about seven hours later I lost the baby. So it really all depends on what your medical history is. Hope this helps.