Skip to Content

What would be percribed to a person who was over wait to get thair wait under controll?

Responses (1)

kaismama 11 Jun 2014

The only way to loose weight is thru diet and exercise. There is no magic pill, wish there was. There are pills that decrease appetite to help you with the diet, like phentermine and belviq and qsymia.

DzooBaby 11 Jun 2014

But even those pills will not help you lose weight by themselves. You still have to change your diet and exercise. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions