When a penis has small pimples at the back of the head what is the cause and how is it treated?

kaismama 3 Jul 2013

There are several things that could cause it. You will have to see your dr for a diagnosis and treatment.

DzooBaby 3 Jul 2013

Dont mess around with this. It could be anything from an irritation of some kind to a bacterial infection to an STD like Herpes. You need to see a Dr for diagnosis and treatment. Dont wait-the longer you wait the worse it can get!

smileyhappy 4 Jul 2013

Hi Lazzie,

Is this something new? Because if it is clear bumps that is natural. See a doctor to make sure.

Smilleyhappy

lazzie 5 Jul 2013

You are right you know what,I am 32 years old and I had these pimples since childhood so my problem is I wasn't circumsised yet it looks like I was but my dick head turns to be gettimg smaller and smaller and its like the foreskin is eating it down

smileyhappy 7 Jul 2013

I would get it checked out then you will know for sure.

Good luck,

Smileyhappy