Skip to Content

My pelvis bone got little crack.what should I do for it cure?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 17 May 2013

Are you under the care of a Dr? What does your Dr say? It would depend on where the crack is and if it causing any problems. Depending on the place of the cracked bone, you may either do nothing and wait for it to heal on its own or you may need surgery. An orthopedic Dr should be able to guide you as to what to do. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions