I've started having lower abdominal/pelvic area pain and lower back/hip pain. I had the pelvic pain about 2 weeks ago for 2 days, then started my period so I assumed that was why. For the last 4 days I've had a pressure like pain in my pelvic area. It is getting unbearable. Bowel movements and urination make the dull achy pain more stabbing like. Sitting and standing causes stabbing pain. It started Saturday evening(today is Tuesday), one week from when I'm due to ovulate. I am not on any form of birth control but I have never had mid cycle pains before, I rarely ever get menstrual cramps.
When I was younger I have ovarian cysts. The pain is nothing like that and much worse. Today at work it almost took me to my knees when the pain became a stabbing pain for no apparent reason. It is so painful I don't want to use the restroom because it makes it worse.
I am sexaully active with my fiancé and we have been together for almost 3 years. I am 24 and have been off the pill for almost a year due to my body hating the artifical hormones. Of course it's not fool proof, but we track my cycles to avoid pregnancy.
I've also been experiencing lower back/hip pain on the right side, tender breasts all month (never had that with my cycle but seems I might now), nausea, lack of hunger, exhaustion and somewhat emotional.

Also know I was promoted to manager at my new job after a month and have been running the store alone for the last 6 weeks. I work 6 days a week no lunch/breaks or days off. I assume the exhaustion and emotional moods could have something to do with working so much and taking on a position I hadn't been very experienced in.
I do take some medications that can cause constipation but I have not been having that problem lately.

The reason I'm coming to a Q&A instead of just seeing a doctor is because my current schedule doesn't provide time to make an OBGYN appt. I feel a walk-in clinic may be a waste of time and money. If the symptoms continue to worsen over the next couple days I will probably go in.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!