Skip to Content

I had a peach rectangle pain pill after knee surgery. We're looking for the name. Thanks Gloria?

Responses (1)

DzooBaby 14 Mar 2013

The only thing I come up with on the pill identifier is meloxicam which is an NSAID for pain and inflammation. It is used quite often in orthopedics and for bone and joint pain/inflammation. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions