I am wondering if anyone has had an issue weaning from 10mg to 5mg?

I've been on paroxetine for about 13 yrs (always 20mg dose). I've recently starting weaning myself (with the help of my doctor) off of the medication. I started a 10mg dose (from 20mg) for 4weeks and besides some of the physical side effects and mild emotional effects (which lasted for about a week), it wasn't too terrible. I am now in my 3rd week of my second weaning (5mg) and I'm having more serious emotional side effects than the first step down.

I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue. I'm not sure if it's the actual step down to 5mg or the drug manufacturer. I was currently on 20mg pill that i cut in half (for my 10mg dose) and to make things easier, my doctor prescribed a 10mg paroxetine pill that I would cut in half for my 5mg dose. Both 20mg and 10mg pills are from Aurolife pharma.

Thanks in advance!