I've got quite a bad toothache and I took 9 500mg paracetamol yesterday instead of 8. When the pain isn't that bad, I don't feel sick or anything (I read the overdose symptoms are nausea and such.) I'm making sure I stick to the regimented 8 today and the 9 yesterday were spread over a whole 24 hours, not just like a regular 18 hour waking day. Do I have anything to worry about for this small overdose? Thanks!
You should never take more than the recommended daily dose, but if you haven't had any reaction by now you probably won't. I wouldn't make it a habit. You might try ice packs or an oral analgesic like orajel and apply it directly to the tooth and gum. Most importantly you should get to a dentist.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 17 Jan 2014 • 5 answers
Posted 25 May 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jun 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 20 Dec 2015 • 3 answers
Posted 1 day 20 hours ago • 2 answers