... asthma/allergies but with racing heartbeat and the typical symptoms that go along with anxiety. I was prescribed Lexapro 10 mg, Adderall 10 mg (1-2 times a day), Ativan 1 mg (for general anxiety). It's been about a year and a half and I recently began experiencing an increase in my anxiety and number of panic attacks.

A little background...
recently I was laid off of my job, I'm a full time student, I live with my girlfriend away from my parents, I chronically smoked medical marijuana for a year, I would drink alcohol occasionally (I never blacked out or went overboard at all), and I'm physically active with a balanced-ish diet. I'm 19, Male, Caucasian, 5'8", 158 Lbs.

So recently after speaking with my psychiatrist, she decided to increase my Lexapro to 15 mg and prescribe Xanax 2 mg for the panic attacks.

In the mornings, I feel alright: the Adderall activates me like a cup of coffee would, and the Lexapro counter-acted the anxiety (or so It appeared). I would also take Claritin 10 mg for allergies.

Lately before bed, I begin to feel anxious, my throat gets tight, my chest gets heavy, and then the cascade of anxiety rushes over me. I would take 0.25 to 1 mg Ativan to suppress the anxiety and begin slow/deep breathing to calm my body.

So far things haven't improved and I've been experiencing side effects that relate to those of adderall (diarrhea, fast heart rate, dry mouth, indigestion, etc..)

My questions are as such:
What the hell should I do to get my mind and body stable and rid myself of this anxiety? I'm not depressed and I'm quite coherent/aware of my surroundings