Skip to Content

I have pancreatitis for 12 yrs. I don't know what to do?

Responses (2)

Crochet 8 Apr 2017

I'm just now reading your question. I hope you have found someone to help you. If you haven't, find a gastroenterologist who specializes in chronic pancreatitis, or just pancreatitis.

Best wishes

nkoganti 18 May 2017

I have had pancreatitis for 20+ years and didn't know that. I was fortunate that a doctor in the emergency room knew the symptoms and diagnosed it on the spot. That was an Aha! moment. In my case, he diagnosed me with Non-Alcoholic Tropical pancreatitis. It depends on what your diagnosis is. He is out of Dallas and I can give you his name if interested. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions