Skip to Content

Panalgesic Gold - Where can I buy it because I can't find it?

Responses (1)

dchandler 8 Jan 2018

Methyl Salicylate-Menthol is the generic name for Panalgesic Gold. Try looking for the name Methyl Salicylate-Menthol. You can find it at, CVS, Walgreens. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions