Skip to Content

What's the cause of a painful testicle and how is it treated. I feel pain on the right testes, help?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 26 Sep 2016

Nyandire; There really is nothing that I can recall that well really help, If it last more than a few days you need to see a doctor and make sure it is not a type of Infection or strain in which you would know for sure and they could do something to help you. But if you're talking about pretty severe pain or swelling you should get into see your doctor soon. Chuck1957 free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions

Question about testicle removal procedures?

Posted 26 Oct 2015 1 answer

Testicle pain that travels upper body?

Posted 3 Apr 2017 1 answer

Lump on testicles only in bath?

Posted 11 Apr 2017 0 answers

What is wrong with me?

Posted 23 Apr 2017 0 answers