My painful areas change after several weeks/months. Is this typical for others with fibro ?

PepperM 7 Apr 2015

Yes it is. At least it is for me. I've had fibromyalgia for about 15 years. Some areas always hurt while other area's don't. My flare ups spots differ from time to time. Just this past weekend an area started hurting that never did before. I just take my meds and pray for relief.

Melissa7991 7 Apr 2015

OK good to know. I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere. Thx

kaismama 7 Apr 2015

We called them the pain of the week. Adds a little change to our lives.

Melissa7991 7 Apr 2015

Lol " pain of the week ". I like that.

PepperM 7 Apr 2015

I thought my husband was the pain of the week ! Lol I'm glad to know otherwise. :-)

Melissa7991 7 Apr 2015

Lol

lezzy444 7 Apr 2015

It has been that way for me too. And most I have talked to along the way say that they are the same. It does make life interesting.

PepperM 7 Apr 2015

Interesting is definitely the right word. My body never fails to surprise me. Especially when I have flare ups. Fibromyalgia is a very painful condition to have. I'm glad we have each other to discuss our situations with. I don't know anyone else where I live that has fibromyalgia. It's nice to know I can just click on this site and here are people just like me feeling the same way whom understand. Thanks y'all.

Melissa7991 7 Apr 2015

Exactly what I was thinking too. Yeah sure, you can talk to your doctor but I'm not sure they really get it. Maybe some do, not mine. I need to find one with actual experience in treating fibro. I was told 3 years ago that I had it and I'm just now actually reading into it. There is a lot of info out there to wade thru ! Much easier to ask people that have it and live it !