What's better for pain - tramadol or hydrocodone?

Justjustin503 17 Nov 2018

Hydrocodone is by far the strongest of the two but as always that doesn't necessarily mean that it will help you more for pain because every person is different. So to answer your question hydrocodone should be the better option for pain but some people say that tramadol helps them better with pain.

randyr0211 17 Nov 2018

Yes it is but I am on it 6 years and started experiencing hallucinations and severe nightmares. The doctors are taking me off of the hydrocodone and i started having withdrawals. I was wondering how long they take and when is it going to be the worse.

GinaPA 17 Nov 2018

From my experience, most people would say hydrocodone (Vicodin) helps better since it's the stronger of the two, but I'm one of those strange people who actually gets more relief from Tramadol.

Inactive 17 Nov 2018

Thank you both !