What pain relievers are ok to use when in the middle of taking Xiaflex?

StarFire80 7 Jun 2017

Hello. I have never taken Xiaflex, but I have been on their RXes and really the way I found relief was naturally. I was a lost cause to the Drs, diagnosed with PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Colitis and finally in Sept 2015 Cirrhosis. So, they were ready to call my time of death when I said enough is enough. First, I stopped their RXes and I started researching natural healing. I researched to save my life. I began taking herbs, spices, and other natural remedies. I began my journey in the world in Medical Marijuana (legal here). Within 1 year, all of my ailments disappeared. No joke. Even the Cirrhosis reversed from MELD 17 to MELD 8 normal liver and scarring healing. Unheard of. I found my saving grace. I am happy to share more, if you wish. Healing is possible, I am rooting for ya :)