I'm almost 35 years old and I've been sitting on the "no" side of the fence my whole life about having kids. Now I have a niece and she is the most precious thing in the world. She's two years old and yesterday just out of the blue she told me she loves me. It was the most amazing moment of my life! It made question my decision to never have kids. However, I have a bunch of stuff stacked against me. I have been on Mirena (IUD) for 9 years (I'm on my second one) with no periods, I have fibromyalgia and I'm afraid the pressure on my lower back would possibly put me on bed rest, I'm on Savella, Effexor and Wellbutrin for my fibro/depression, and then there's my age and the fact that my bf and I aren't married yet but are planning on it soon.

Has anyone been pregant while dealing with fibro? Or has anyone been in my situation and done some research as to the pros and cons. I'm going to talk to my fibro doctor next week, but I thought that maybe if I openend a discussion that I might know some questions to ask her.