Skip to Content

I have pain in my outer ear swell u ng to the point my ears hurt if I touch it what should I do?

Responses (1)

Stephen Treloar 24 Jan 2016

You should see a doctor as soon as possible. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions