Skip to Content

Pain - my father is suffering from psoriais what its treatment?

Responses (2)

Inactive 13 Jan 2011

I am truly sorry your father is suffering from this condition.

Please click on the link below and read under management for guidlines for treatment:

I hope your father gets well soon.

All the best and take care.-

caringsonbj 13 Jan 2011

I have a very close friend who attends church where I go she has it all over she had to at first start going to her doctors office and taking Methotrexate by injection, then she was referred to a skin specialist who has her giving weekly injections (can't recall the name, so sorry) I know she used Darvocent for pain but I know they don't make that medication any longer so probably a good place to start is with a good skin doctor, she has had on her skin, hair etc. I want the best for you both free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions