Are there any pain meds comperable to Kadian that does not cause stomach upset?

kaismama 1 Sep 2014

Most opiates cause nausea. There are others. You'd have to talk to your dr. Generally something is given for the nausea if it becomes a problem.

traciesheffield 4 Sep 2014

I don't THINK it is the Zadian that is causing the nausea, i think it was the near 10 years of 800mg. Ibuprofen TID, and the TID tylenol arthritis. I have cut those out but still am nauseous.

DzooBaby 3 Sep 2014

Have you talked to your Dr? Nausea with opioids tends to be transient (short term) but common so it may help if he gives you a med for nausea to take with your pain meds. I had trouble with a certain pain med and was given generic Compazine for a few weeks until my body got used to the medicine.

traciesheffield 4 Sep 2014

The doctor gave me a prescription for something my insurance wouldn't cover.. Zofran I believe. I have to wait until my next visit on Monday for him to change anything, so I will just sit and wait.. Thank you for your help.