Dear family,
I seem to, of late, not be able to sit, stand, lie in any one position for a long period of time. Yesterday I was driving my dad around and by the time I got home my hip joints were in PAIN! It felt as if I had been driving all day without a break. We stopped several times and got out, but it didn't feel like that when I got home. And then last night while I was watching tv, simply sitting in the rocker, every time I got up either my ankles or knees were giving me grief. I just don't understand why all of a sudden I am hurting everywhere again. I just feel as if I am going backwards.
My doctors say that exercise is imperative for fibro. And, I completely agree. However, I started an exercise program last Sunday, did stretching several times throughout the week and I feel certain there is no way that THAT would have caused me to be sore. It just doesn't add up. I am not overweight, and I have always been active. Now, granted, I have not been a ball of fire these past few weeks/months, but still... what little I have done would not make for pain. I am feeling it in every joint. Ankles, arms, hips, knees. I feel like I am going backwards, and I feel like crying. What IS this?! And, why am I feeling this way!!! :*(