Pain - how strong is oxycodone 30 mg blue pill?

barbles2413 6 Dec 2009

What kind of pain and where is your pain. Was this med prescribed for you for this pain? It definetly stong that is why I asked the questions and potentially addictive. I hope you get help for the pain or is so just get an answer to your question. Good Luck and God Bless

doug40 8 Dec 2009

i have two herniated discs in my lumbar section i have a big problem my job is delivery of furniture the pain is awful sometimes i feel the stronger the pill the better!!!

barbles2413 8 Dec 2009

I have chronic pain and what it has come down to with me is I take Avinza 90mg a timed release morphine and Morphine sulfate Imm 15mg for break through pain. When I asked my Doctor to take me off Percocet 10/325 he was more than happy to prescribe the above. He said he is more comfortable prescribing the morphine vs the percocet.In his experience percocet is misused alot more than morphine and Percocet is used more as a recreational drug than morphine. But I guess when you use you will take anything you can get. I would not know about that as I feel it is bad enough to have to take it for pain let alone worrying about where I am going to get my next high. But that' just me and I hope I have no offended anyone by saying that. So I guess what I saying is maybe you can ask you doctor to do something like I am doing. If I were you I would consider therapy and I am sure you already wear a back support. Good luck I hope you start feeling better soon

MommyOfOne31 2 Feb 2012

This is a pain pill. It should ONLY BE USED IF GIVEN TO YOU BY A VERY EXPERIENCED DOCTOR. IT'S HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. EVEN WHEN TAKING IT AS PRESCRIBED IT IS STILL ADDICTIVE. PLEASE USE CAUTION. ANYONE THAT DOE NOT HURT MOST OF THE TIME, DOE'S NOT NEED ANYTHING THIS STRONG...