Well, I found out yesterday that I don't have Lupus as we first thought, but I do have fibromyalgia. I'm 34 years old and I have headaches almost every day along with neck and back pain. I can handle that most of the time, it's the constant exhaustion that kills me. I'm so sleepy/tired all the time. It's all I can do to do the dishes and laundry in the same day. I sometimes have a hard time with how usless I am. I just moved in with my bf a year ago and I started having symptoms a few months later (we believe a bleeding ulcer set mine off). I feel like he will think I'm lazy because I lay around so much. It almost makes me want to break up with him so he doesn't have to worry about picking up my slack all the time. He's the first guy I've dated who I trust and he deserves so much better. I just feel like I'm an awful girlfriend since I'm so tired all the time.

On the bright side, my doctor put me on Savella. I just started the Ttration Pack last night. So far no side effects, just a little insomnia last night, but that could be from finding out what I have. I'm also on 225mg of Effexor XR. The doctor said I should probably start to ween myself down on the Effexor to 150 - 75mg. I'm scared because I tried to do that once and I was an emotional mess. Does anyone have any tips about Sevella, Effexor, Fibromyalgia or my feelings above? I really appreciate everyone's help!