My pac ins doesn't want to cover cymbalt anymore what is being covered,latuda maybe?see doc 2morrow?

kaismama 16 Apr 2014

Its out in generic now. That's probably why your insurance doesn't cover it anymore. There are lots of other ssris and snris and many are in generic.

kaismama 16 Apr 2014

Your best bet is to call the customer service number on the back of your card to find out what they'll pay for.

44oakrdr 17 Apr 2014

Call ur Insurance and find out what's covered as an alternative cymbalta.

K-Lab 4 Jun 2014

I received sample packs for a very long time of Latuda, I raved so much about it that my psychiatrist saved me some boxes of 30 pills so he wouldn't have to write an Rx. Why? My insurance company faxed him a 10 page packet in which he had to defend prescribing me Latuda over the generic drugs (which I have been prescribed before). Thankfully I had been on Latuda for over a year with very positive results, so the insurance had to pay. I'm not going to say my copay but I know a bottle of 30 pills costs over $700.