I occassionally take oxycontin recreationally. I used to use it for my Boxing, I am an amateur boxer (nothing special I just do it because I love the sport) - it benefits a boxer in training that isn't sparring so much, it's unbelievable. When it poured over into my real life, ie when I started using it to go hang with my girlfriend, instead of using it twice a week monday and thursday or monday and wednesday and friday, or tuesday and thursday, whenever I'm super sore I take them on a non sparring day and they would help me so much...

Last weekend I took it three days in a row, 15mg Friday, 60 Saturday, and 60mg Sunday. I know, it's a big mistake to do this. I've been taking small doses of the drug for about six months, but I always wait a day afterwards because of all the addiction horror stories, except last weekend and the weekend before that, I took it two days in a row. My workweek, which I do rough outdoor utility work for the city, seems to be rough as hell if I take over 30mg of oxycontin the day before, or have been taking it back-to-back over the weekend.

To sum it up, we have a previous three week period in which, the first week I took 60mg when my girlfriend dragged me to the mall. I did it for a stupid reason, because I felt like it would make me a better boyfriend who commented more and put forth more 'passion' in the shopping, you know? I knew I'd be a dickhead while she brought me in those places otherwise, and I wanted to just be something better than the norm is, in terms of a companion, ya know? Anyway... So I took the 60mgs the first week in one day, popped them in the bathroom at the mall... the second week, I took 60 mgs two days in a row , same method, swallowed. Ok, last week, I took 15mg Friday, then Saturday, 60mg, then Sunday, 60mg. This week, just about every single day I've taken it. Wednesday I took an 80 that blew up my tolerance, it was more like a 65 though because it was a Teva 80- I used the ike method, water extraction - Thursday I took one single pill - Friday I took one single pill and today, I just took two pills... I'm thinking I am starting to get addicted to this, but don't have health insurance or any way to get Suboxy. Are there any other home remedies other than benzos, alcohol, or whatever? Lol, home remedies... Funny word for the subject. Thanks in advance for any advice.