Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

How many oxycontin do you take to show in your system?

If you take a pill of oxycontin 60mg & a pill of oxycodone 30mg will you have a positive test the next day

Does oxycodone and lortabs show the same in a urine drug test?

if they do show the same whay does it show up as? If it shows up different what will they show up as?

How long will oxycotin show on a ua drug test? I took 20 over a week period of 40 mg?

How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...