I ran out of the 15mg but have quite a few of the 5mg left. I am under contract from my doctor's office that I will only fill my pain meds at a certain pharmacy. Right now they only have 5 pills in stock, so I will have to wait 3-5 days before they would get my medication in. I am already in SO much pain that I am afraid that if I have to wait, my pain level will top the charts by the time I get the medication. On the pain scale, I am already at a 9.0 ... I am taking it for my left knee and left shoulder. I went septic in Nov.2014 and almost died. I came very close to losing my left leg. I had a total knee replacement done in May 2012 and have had 4 more surgeries on that leg since Dec. 2012. Right now I don't have a knee at all in my leg and am confined to the wheelchair indefinitely. I still have a lot of pain in that leg as well as the right leg... I have to have a total shoulder replacement done also on my left shoulder. I have no cushion left between the bones and I have a bone spur also. Some mornings I feel like someone is trying to drive a steel rod through it. I have fibromyalgia, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Narcolepsy, Vertigo ... and the list goes on and on.
My question again: What is the equivalent of the 5mg that I can take in place of the 15mg?