Oxycodone - imake less then 12000yr & have trouble affording this, Is there a discount card?

balbanese 21 May 2012

Is there a? Please finish the question, also, please be specific, is it "codone" or "contin?"

GIZOMAN 21 May 2012

Thank u for the follow up.. it's oxycodone.

GIZOMAN 21 May 2012

the rest of the question was... is there some kind of discount card offered.
thanks

balbanese 21 May 2012

Not for that, there is a program for the contin. I pay $96.75 every 2-weeks and it's killing me. Costco is about $20.00 less but they're first come first serve and I can't deal with that.

kaismama 21 May 2012

Are you in the United States?

GIZOMAN 21 May 2012

yes. west palm bch, fl

kaismama 21 May 2012

Have you tried to get medical assistance? I have some web sites and phone numbers to get help with prescriptions. The CoPay Relief Program 1-866-512-3861 or www.copay.org; or Suddenly Senior www.suddenlysenior.com/patientassistantprograms.html; or Needy Meds www.needymeds.org; and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org www.freemedicine.com

GIZOMAN 22 May 2012

Thank you so very much. If after all you gave me to research I can't get help I may just give up. LOL. Thank you again for all your help.

Anonymous 21 May 2012

Hello GIZOMAN. You might ask your local pharmacist, they are pretty well up to date on the various suppliers. Regards, pledge