... worked in?
Oxycodone - Hi all, I need help. I have chronic pain issues from a back injury when I was 18. I?
- 2 Sep 2014 by wannagetmylifeback
- 2 Sep 2014
- pain, oxycodone, chronic pain, chronic, injury
Added 2 Sep 2014:
Oh Lord, sorry about that. I've been on oxycodone 15 mg IR for about a year now, dr added oxycontin 20mg CR for extended relief but it makes me so sleepy I can't keep my eyes open at work in the evening. Can I crush them to make them instant release. I take Two 15 mg at a time because 1 doesn't touch my pain anymore . I consistently run out of my 15 mg, constantly counting my pills I'm so tired of being dependent on pills that barely give me relief from the pain.
- Oxycodone Information for Consumers
- Oxycodone Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Oxycodone (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 14 Mar 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Feb 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 31 Dec 2013 • 4 answers
Posted 29 Oct 2014 • 2 answers
Posted 12 Mar 2015 • 3 answers