Does oxycodone 5 mg have a m on one side ansd 05\51 on the other?

DzooBaby 12 Jul 2012

A Mallinkrodt oxycodone 5mg has an M inside a square on one side and 05/52 on the other side (and it is white in color). I dont know what pill is the same only 05/51? I couldnt find a match for that and I looked at several different resources.

HeadStarter 13 Jul 2012

Nick, if this pill is something that somebody gave you and told you it was "X" when it is really "Y"... DON'T TAKE IT!!! Honestly, Nick, give yourself a break. If it was yours you would know where the pill bottle was and who the prescribing doctor is. I don't mean to be harsh with you but you are messing with medication that can have serious side affects because the previous and most knowledgeable poster told you they didn't know what it was either. The best thing you can do for you and to protect those you love and those around you is to CRUSH IT OR FLUSH IT but definitely DO NOT INGEST IT!!!

Mary