Oxycodne 10mg pink pill?

skater1215 15 Jan 2011

Oxycodone 10 mg generic. round, pink, ETH with half a score on one side. 461 on other side
~skater1215

caringsonbj 15 Jan 2011

if memory serves me this is correct it comes pink I think I was on the blue or green it was either a 30 or maybe even higher dose take care

Branwen33 16 Jan 2011

As with any that may offer a generic version, color may vary. I was on 10mg but it was small & white. Maybe check the pill identifier on this site. It's pretty accurate from what I can tell. (it's good especially if you take several RXs & sometimes put all in same bottle) But be sure to know what you're putting in your mouth!

ksrock2 16 Jan 2011

I used to take 10mg oxir and it did come in pink, Last month I did get some from the pharmacy I do not remember the markings though. good idea check pill identifier