I take oxybutynin for stress incontinence is there another kind that is cheaper I can take?

loudmouthfrog 19 Aug 2015

You assume that a different drug can be cheaper. I don't know if you have insurance or the specifics of your plan if you do. First thing to do is look up pricing from different sources. I bought eye drops for my dog yesterday from the Gainsville, FL animal hospital for $120. I looked up my alternatives once I got home & found if I got a paper script I could have got it for $14 at Walgrens. Check price comparisons on the net before you buy. Check to see if there are generic alternatives is the second step and then see if there are alternatives on a drug information site. Choose the best option at the least price. Good luck.