... alcohol after drinking for over 15 years. This webpage says NOT to prescribe it if you have just suddenly stopped drinking. Should I be concerned?
Probably. I would call the doctor ASAP & tell him what you've read. I had a doctor prescribe me something one time that had Sulfa drug in it. Which I am highly allergic to. Needless to say I read the drug info, which stated DO NOT TAKE if you are allergice to Sulfar drug. I figured my doctor knew what he was doing... 3 days later my throat basically closed up & my face blew up ... couldn't talk for almost 3 weeks. I'm not trying to scare you but I would definitly contact your doctor just to double check.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 21 Aug 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 31 Dec 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 11 Jan 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 10 Dec 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 24 Feb 2016 • 2 answers