A/B Otic - I would like to know if it is safe to use these ear drops on a 10 month old baby?

DzooBaby 4 Apr 2012

With a little baby, it is best to see your pediatrician. Ear infections are nothing to mess around with. They can cause scarring to the eardrum and loss of hearing if they go on too long. Take your little baby in to see the pediatrician and ask them if you can use it. It may be safe as long as the child doesnt have a perforated ear drum. If the baby has a perforated ear drum this drug can cause permanant hearing loss and the only way to tell if the eardrum is perforated is to have the pediatrician look into the ear with a scope.

blaze22 4 Apr 2012

I agree with DzooBaby, I would definately have the infant seen by a physician... Their systems/bodies are far from handling many things/meds due to age, weight, genetic make-up and allergic reactions... It is best to be on the safe side... good luck... blaze22