Otezla - How can you all afford this drug? The cost is twice my monthly income for one month!?

Misskimber 22 Jun 2016

I can contact dermatologists works with manufacturers of the drug they will give trial mess for free I think

mkk_girl 1 Jun 2017

I had to get special approval from my insurance. After several appeals they finally accepted my request to cover the medication. There are also some Dermatologists who will do free trial packs while working with the insurance companies. I used the trial packs for 3 months before finally being approved. I believe the manufacturers of Otezla also will provide the medication at lower costs to free for some individuals. I would contact your Dermatologist for an appt to go over your concerns and see what options are available to you.