Skip to Content

Is there an OTC treatment for yeast infection?

Responses (1)

iwas4onezies 6 Feb 2018

Yes there is. You can go to your local pharmacy and get something called Monistat. It is a OTC antifungal. Follow the directions on the package labeling ( if you have any questions ask a pharmacist ) if it doesn't clear up, you might need something like fluconazole. Fluconazole is an antifungal RX. They shouldn't cost but a few bucks, and usually you can call your family practitioner and have them send in a prescription without a visit. Hope this helps! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions