Skip to Content

Otc drug used in case of blurred vision?

Responses (3)

Marvell 17 Jun 2013

If you have blurred vision you should see an optometrist. You need to know the reason for your blurred vision.

kaismama 17 Jun 2013

That's nothing to mess with. See an ophthmologist asap.

DzooBaby 17 Jun 2013

You can try artificial tears to see if they help. Blurred vision can be a result of dry eyes. You should still see an ophthalmologist just to be sure that nothing more serious is going on since blurred vision can mean many things but it wont hurt you to try a good artificial tear until you can get into the doctor. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions