About 5 years ago when I was 18 I was prescribed Ortho Tri Cyclen which ended up giving me horrible cycstic acne. I had to go on Accutane to help clear it up, but still have breakouts all over my chin and cheeks. I went to my gyno about a month ago and she prescribed me Yaz to clear up my skin. I have yet to take it because I have read horrible reviews online about how it has made acne much worse.

Has anyone had a similar experience on Ortho Tri Cyclen and switched to Yaz to clear skin?

My doctor said that Yaz shouldn't make my skin worse before it gets better, has this been the case for most people taking Yaz to rid acne?

I would love to get some feedback on the Pros and Cons of Yaz. I know everyone reacts differently, but I am still interested in hearing how this has helped/hurt other ladies that are trying to clear their skin.