I have been suffering from low-libido for the past year now. I also have had issues with vaginal dryness and Bacterial Vaginosis (BV). I have been doing a lot of research and spoke to my doctor as well. Over the past 3 years I have been on a lot of different types of Birth Control Pills such as: Yasmin, Marvelin, and LoLo. My doctor suggested that I try The Patch because it distributes hormones straight into your blood stream - therefore does not have as much hormones as The Pill does. I am currently not on any Birth Control right now and have already felt my libido has increased slightly. The only downfall to this is I am now not on any form of Birth Control, so I am a little nervous to be sexually active.

I am just wondering how many women have switched from The Pill to The Patch because of low-libido, and I am wondering if it has actually helped them.

thanks!