So my dilemma is that I've been using the patch for two months now and it's my patch free week. It's been two days and no period? Should I be worried that I might be pregnant? My doctor told me that I shouldn't get pregnant since I had a molar pregnancy three months ago
Ortho Evra - Patch free week and still no period for two days?
- 3 Dec 2014 by bagelsareawesome
- 3 Dec 2014
- ortho evra, birth control, contraception, pregnancy, doctor, period, patch
Added 3 Dec 2014:
I just remembered that I had slight bleeding a week ago for every other day of that week. I thought it was unusual but let it go thinking it was normal since I'm on the patch. It wasn't a lot of blood and I only saw it when I wiped.
- Ortho Evra Information for Consumers
- Ortho Evra Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Ortho Evra (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 27 Dec 2013 • 1 answer
Ortho Evra - I removed my patch last sunday to begin my patch free week and didn't realise I had no?
Posted 9 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 8 Oct 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Aug 2017 • 1 answer